Saturday 22 August 2020

Crush Peach

Brand: Crush
Bottler: Keurig Dr. Pepper
Purchased from: Desert Drinks for $5.00

At a glance
Flavor profile: peach
Sweetness: high
Carbonation: moderate

I am not convinced peach is a flavor that can translate very well to soda--certainly I'd be happy to be proved wrong, but I wasn't by this product. Peach Crush has a cloying, artificial flavor that I wouldn't really consider close to "peach." I was able to finish the bottle, saving this soda from the absolute bottom tier of the rankings, but I don't have any interest in drinking one again. Crush sodas are usually pretty good, but this one is by far the worst variety I've had from that brand (hence my wondering whether peach sodas just don't really work).

Rating: 3/10

Similar sodas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo Banana

Brand: Solo Bottler: Solo Beverages Purchased from:  Desert Drinks  for $5.00 At a glance Flavor profile: banana, supposedly Sweetn...